Students Prepare Blog Navigation Quiz
Using our blog navigation tools, try and answer these blog search questions. Look for the clue in the questions to which category to search under or which widget on the side bar may help.
1. What do you find interesting about the Animoto’s the grade 5/6’s made?
2. Can you answer one of the questions on the Snowman Look to Learn?
3. Who was the author of 4J’s Author Study?
4. What month was the oldest post placed on the blog?
5. Name a useful link on the ourglobalclassroom website?
6. Name a homework task you could do?
7. Tell us something you learnt from the Animoto on Syria?
8. What do you know about 4J from looking at the About page?
9. Find Jordan’s Haiku Deck and tell us about it.
10. Name some of the blogs we follow.
11. Look at the Syria Category and tell us what is your favourite Camp Zaartari piece of Art work? Can you post a picture of the Art work in your comment (Hint: copy the image link to you comment and when you post your picture will appear).
12. Write how you would feel crossing the Syrian border to reach Camp Zaartari?
13. Tell us about a person who has been an Inspiration to 4J.
14. What is a website that might help with inquiry global organisations?
15. What can you tell us about Kutoa’s #25 Days of Giving?
16. What can Ben’s tell us about Azberbaijan in his comment?
17. What is one of the most recent posts on the blog?
18. What is the Global Scrapbook?
19. Can you tell us something about a Classroom Around The World?
20. What do you like best about the ourglobalclassroom website?